Please check all packages when you receive them to ensure they are correct, complete, and cosmetically sound. Missing or damaged items cannot be repaired or replaced after fifteen (15) business days of receipt.
Obtaining an RMA
All merchandise returned to us must be accompanied by an RMA number and documentation. The original purchase invoice must be included with a return, whether from us or from a distributor. All directions in the RMA documentation must be followed or an RMA shipment may be returned at the customers expense. Parts returned without and RMA number can be rejected. Once an RMA number is issued, it is valid for thirty (30) days only. Should parts not be returned within this time a new RMA request must be made to return any units still under warranty.
To request an RMA, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
We will repair or replace any product we manufacture, whether it is sold by us directly or through an authorized distributor. The terms of this warranty are as follows:
All electronic subassemblies (microprocessor boards, add-on boards, etc.) are warrantied for a period of six (6) months from the date of purchase. If a product is replaced or repaired under warranty, the warranty period re-starts from the shipping date of the repaired/replaced unit.
Products that are not manufactured by us are covered under their manufacturer's warranties. Refer to your product documentation for details.
Warranty will be void under the following circumstances:
- Incorrect power application.
- In the case of LCDs, damage to the screen face, such as fracturing or scratching.
- Alteration to the PCB, such as drilling, soldering, or coating.
- Disassembly of the product in any way.
Care should be taken to ensure that returned items are not damaged on their way back to us. RMA returns must be sent back in an anti-static bag (the original packaging if possible) and must have sufficient packaging (bubble wrap, packing "peanuts", etc.) to protect the product. Any and all cables originally supplied must be sent back with the product. We cannot be held responsible for any damages that are incurred during the shipping of returns.
TBR Technologies' shipping accounts must not be used without explicit instruction and permission. International ground shipments are not accepted due to associated brokerage fees. Failure to follow shipping instructions provided will result in additional charges. We will not be responsible for any taxes, duties, or fees applied to shipments.
We can accept products that are no longer covered under warranty for repair. The customer will have to pay for shipping in both directions as well as the cost of parts and labour. A quote can only be provided once a product is received and analyzed. Once payment is made and return shipping arranged, the product will be returned.
Note: Since the cost of the products are very low to begin with, this is usually not a cost effective process.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, we will gladly offer a refund to you. The product returned must be in full working order and production identical. Unless the product was ordered specifically as a dmeonstration unit, all refunds are subject to a 15% administration fee for processing and restocking.
Shipping charges from the original purchase cannot be refunded. The unit purchase price less all fees will be credited to the account or credit card used to make the original purchase. If an alternative method of refund is required, the customer will be responsible for all fees associated.
Should a display be deemed unrepairable, it may be replaced.
- TBR Technologies is limited to the replacement or repair of any defective items not including those listed under the void conditions. TBR Technologies will not be held responsible for any successive or ensuing events in relation to which the product is used.
- TBR Technologies products are not made for use in life support products, appliances, systems, or devices, which, if a malfunction occurs could cause or result in personal injury or death. TBR Technologies Corp. customers who decide to sell or use these products for use in such instances do so at risk to themselves or their company and agree to indemnify TBR Technologies Corp. for any damages resulting from such a function.